Thursday 24 April 2014

Rodial Glamtox cleaning balm - Review

Ok. Can we just. Seriously. This stuff is a God send.


I bought this product on a whim the other day as I was looking for a new cleanser and fancied trying out a balm. It has a suuuuuuper hefty price tag, but I have heard so many good things about Rodial as a brand, I thought I would give it a go! And oooh my goodness I'm so glad I did. 

So the idea of this product is to pump the balm into dry hands and apply to a dry made up face to gently melt away and remove makeup, while cleansing the skin. To remove the product it advises you to use a warm damp muslin cloth. The product contains almond, jojoba and wheatgerm oils which nourish and smooth the skin, while a blend of vitamins help with pigmentation and leave you with a brighter complextion. I am not lying when I say that it removes every little tiny bit of makeup on the face and leaves your skin feeling unbelievably smooth and fresh. 

Not only did it make my skin feel amazing but by the first use, my skin looked sooo much better. I have extremely acne prone skin and this product instantly reduced the appearance of my acne scars, and helps to fight against spots. I thought I would never find a product that would help my scarring as much as this has. I literally cannot sing this product enough praise. I recommend it 1 billion times over and will definitely be repurchasing it myself. 

Talking of purchasing, this products retails at £50.00. HOWEVER, Rodial have reduced the price to £28 on the website and I'm not sure how long that's going to be the case for. So I would absolutely recommend going to the site and getting it while it's at such a discounted price!!!! It's so worth it.

Thanks for reading guys, hope this has been interesting!

H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment