Sunday 5 October 2014

Dupes - Makeup Revolution vs Urban Decay

Hey guys!

I just need to share this with you because I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted  them the other day. Makeup Revolution (which is an affordable makeup brand that you can buy from Superdrug) have come out with three palettes that are DUPES for  the Urban Decay Naked palettes. 


L-R Iconic 1 (dupe for Naked 1), Iconic 2 (dupe for Naked 2), Iconic 3 (dupe for Naked 3). 
How similar are they?!

They swatch really beautifully and have reasonably good colour pay off considering the price... Which is £4 by the way!!!! For that price I really don't think you can go wrong. 

So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the famous Naked palettes by Urban Decay, then I would strongly recommend getting your hands on these beauties. Or even if you're just looking to add some more palettes to your collection, these palettes are an inexpensive way to do so. 

Thanks for reading guys, I hope this was interesting. 

Speak to you soon

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment