Thursday 2 July 2015

The "No Makeup Makeup" Look

Hello beauties.

Today I wanted to share with you my take on the No Makeup Makeup Look. Besides the very obvious mascara tee hee.
I feel that it's important to let your skin breathe in the summer time. Who wants a ton of makeup on when it's super hot... Not me!

The key is to use as little product as possible. I like to use a damp beauty sponge to blend everything out as this sheers out the product, resulting in a much more natural looking finish. You want your skin to shine through but be perfected.

Here are the products I used to achieve the makeup look in the picture above:

• Nivea primer to moisturise and prime the skin
• Too Faced Beauty Balm in Beach Glow as my base
• Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in 20 to conceal under the eyes and any redness
• Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Almond as a bronzing base
• Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in Medium Dark to set my base
•  L'Oreal Glam Bronze Bronzer in Golden Bronze to warm up the skin
• Anastasia Beverly Hills contour powder in Fawn to add some definition
• Revlon Highlighting palette in Rose Glow to highlight the cheekbones
• Maybelline Brow Drama brow gel in Medium to shape, tint and set the brows
• Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
• Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof mascara (important for the summer as it doesn't budge)
• Natural Collection lipgloss in Fondant
• Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray (also very important for the summer)

I don't tend to go all out and do an eye shadow look on a day to day basis, so in this picture I don't have any on. However if I was to, I would use a cream base (something like the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows) and set that with a powder.

I hope that this was interesting!

Leave a comment telling me what you think, I'd love some feedback.

Thanks for reading.

Love, H x

No comments:

Post a Comment