Tuesday 3 June 2014

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in Coco Givree

Just a quick little review. I picked this product up rescently, I hadn't tried anything from the sheer candy line before and so far I am loving it!!! The formula is so, so moisturising and gives the lips a beautiful shine, making them look healthy and plump. Obviously it comes with a hefty pricetag (£25), as does everything by Yves Saint Laurent, however I think if you want to invest in a lipstick that is wearable and easy to apply for every day use, then a lipstick from this line is perfect. Plus can we just talk about this packaging...


Yeah.

The colour payoff of these lipsticks is super sheer (which I quite like), though the lasting power isn't really that great at all, at least on my lips... Though I do lick my lips a lot. However, with a liner underneath I feel that they last pretty much the same as the average gloss. 

The colour that I bought is called Coco Givrée, which is a browny nude colour - the type of nude I typically lean towards. 


I bought this colour because I knew I would get a lot of use out of it and I was right, I've been wearing it pretty much every day. I'm a strong believer in if you are investing in a product then make it something you will use often, rather than just on the odd occasion. I understand that some products are special and you don't want to use them all the time, but I just like to get my moneys worth, you know? 
Anyway, I love this nude colour and it's fast becoming my new fav! Will I invest again? Most definitely.

Thanks for reading! 

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment