Thursday 24 July 2014

My favourite nude lip products of the moment

As much as I love to experiment with colour, nudes will always be my favourite lip colours. I don't usually go for pinky toned nudes for myself, I'm much more of a peachy brown toned nude girl. So here's a look into my favourite 6 nude lip products of the moment. I hope you enjoy!!!!


My first favourite is actually the most rescent addition to my collection. It's the L'oreal natural blondes lipstick in 235 Nude. 


It's a much darker nude than I would usually go for, but I'm really liking the sophisticated look of this product at the moment. This product has a super intense fragrance so if you don't like fragranced lipsticks then this isn't for you, but it's not a horrible smell. 


In terms of colour payoff and pigmentation I would give this product an 8/10. It's really pigmented and creamy but it's not like WOAH THAT'S PIGMENTED. You know? Haha. I really love the formula of this product and am excited to try out more from the line. 

My second favourite is probably my favourite of them all and is the one I reach for the most! I think everybody and their dog has raved about this product, and ima rave some more. This is the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclipse. 


I love this product with all my heart. The colour is my absolute perfect nude shade for starters! 




And secondly I love the matte formula of this product. It looks so good on the lips and stays put for soooo long. It doesn't have the best smell in the world but I can get over that. It's just the best product to throw on effortlessly and still look great. I highly recommend this product and all the other colours from the Apocalips line. 

My next favourite is the Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in Bellini. 





I really like this peachy toned gloss, it gives a really nice natural sheen to the lips and had pretty good colour payoff. I find myself reaching for this gloss a lot on hot days when I just want to look effortless and glowy. 

My next nude is MAC's Creme D'Nude lipstick. 




I really, really love the colour of this product, and the smell and the formula and the pigmentation and well, everything. Hoooowever, it has a really thick and creamy consistency so you have to be really careful that you don't apply too much, or it can look really awful! I tend to just pat the product onto my lips with my finger to ensure I don't over do it. Other than that, I love this lipstick!!! 

My next favourite is YSL's Sheer Candy lipstick in Coco Givrée. 




I have already done a review on this product so if you want hear what I think about this lipstick (I LOVE IT), then go check out that blog post. 

My final favourite nude lip product is the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Sugar pie. 




I cannot say enough good things about this product. I love everything about it and the smell is AMAZING. It smells so good guys I can't even tell you. 




This product is another one that's just so effortless. It doesn't have the most amazing staying power but I don't mind applying it again as I love the taste haha. Weirdo. Anyway, I really recommend this product, it's my favourite colour from the mega shine line, I haven't loved any other one as much as I love this one and I've bought a few!! 10/10 in my opinion! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this post and I have maybe given you an excuse to go out and grab a new nude lip product ;) 

Thanks so much for reading, 

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment