Wednesday 24 September 2014

Mumma's cakes


So my beaut Mum literally makes the most amazing cakes ever and I just wanted to write a quick post about them because, well they're the best. As is she.

My Mum started baking cakes for people absolutely ages ago as a hobby more than anything, but now she is always super busy creating beautiful wedding cakes, crazy birthday cakes, cute cupcakes and awesome personalised cakes for many loyal and new clients. What makes her cakes so special is that she's not only amazing at baking them and I mean it when I say that they are DELICIOUS, but she spends so much time on the decoration and the attention to detail is superb. She really studies the client to ensure that the cake is the perfect one for them, which makes every cake unique and personal to the client. 

Every cake is made with so much dedication and love and I MAY be a little biased, but they are the best cakes I've ever tried. 

I would absolutely love it if you would take some time to check out her Facebook page and you can see for yourself! Don't forget to Like, Comment and Share with your friends on Facebook - that would mean the absolute world to her.

For all bookings and enquiries email sarahkitney@hotmail.com.

Thank you for reading guys! 

I'll speak to you in my next post.

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment