Monday 16 February 2015

My Valentine...

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.


My boyfriend is actually in Thailand at the moment - the first stop on his 5 month tour of the world. So unfortunately we couldn't spend the day together. However we were able to have a phonecall to wish eachother a happy V day which was super nice.


He had left behind a present for me to open on Valentine's Day so I was really excited to open that before I went to work that morning. He had got me this beautiful fragrance from Jo Malone that I have been wanting for a while. It's from their Cologne Intense collection and is called 'Saffron'. To me it's just the most sensual, romantic scent ever and so fitting for Valentine's Day. I can't stop spraying it I love it so much, though I should really save it for special occasions!


My mum was literally the sweetest thing ever and made me heart shaped crumpets and a coffee in a cute Valentine's mug for breakfast. I have to share a picture with you because it was just too cute...


...Right?!

As I got home from work on the 14th I was greeted by a delivery of 12 gorgeous red roses and a card from Carl, which was just the perfect ending to my day. Safe to say I was feeling pretty spoilt.

I have been away from my boy for a month now, and it's still as difficult as ever. 
However, I'm actually flying out to LA to see him in April (that's my birthday present from him - how amazing!) so I am really, really looking forward to that.
I just can't wait to be reunited with him. 

Absence is most definitely making my heart grow fonder.

Love H x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete