Sunday 25 January 2015

Fotd - brown smokey eye + nude lip

Hi lovelies.

I wanted to share with you my FOTD. I haven't got the knack of taking good makeup pictures yet, they never seem to come out very well, so this selfie is all I have to share. But I will go through the entire list of products that I used so you can get an idea. The look I went for was a brown smokey eye with a hint of deep red and a pinky/nude lip.


♥ No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm
♥ A mixture of L'Oreal Lumi foundation and True Match foundation
♥ Origins Plantscription concealer under the eyes
♥ YSL Touche Eclat to brighten under the eyes
♥ MAC studio finish concealer on blemishes and imperfections
♥ ABH contour kit to contour and highlight (fawn and banana)
♥ L'Oreal Glam Bronze to bronze up the skin
♥ ABH higlight powder in Sand
♥ Urban Decay primer potion
♥ Too Faced Chocolate Bar shadows: Vanilla all over the lid, Salted Caramel as a transition shade, Cherry Cordial in the outer corner and outer crease, Triple Fudge to deepen the outer corner, and Champagne Truffle on the mobile lid and to highlight the inner corner. I also used Salted Caramel, Cherry Cordial and Triple Fudge on the lower lashline.
♥ MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for the brows
♥ Maybelline The Falsies mascara
♥ Ardell Demi Wispies
♥ Topshop lip liner in Ceramic
♥ Tom Ford lip colour in Blush Nude
♥ Makeup Revolution setting spray

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment