Sunday 25 January 2015

La Roche-Posay Effaclar duo+ - Review

Hi everyone.

I'm going to start this off by saying I have oily/combination/sensitive/spot prone skin. If you have any of the same skin issues as me this post will be informative for you.

This post is on the La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR DUO +. This product has literally changed my life and I will tell you why. EFFACLAR DUO + has been designed to target the signs of oily/blemish prone skin and eliminate acne marks from the moment they start to appear. I'm just gunna put it straight out there, IT DOES. It works. It gets rid of acne marks, scars... You name it. Gone.

For us oily skin peeps, this product aims to correct the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores, control shine and refine the skins texture, while keeping it hydrated for up to 24 hours. And it does exactly that. If you have super oily skin you will find that this product is probably a good moisturiser. It's also a great makeup base! However if you have oily/combination skin like me, you are going to need to use moisturiser as well. 

I use this product along side the EFFACLAR foaming face cleanser and toner every morning and evening. I have found that this combination has reaaaaallly helped my skin, I saw a vast improvement as soon as I started using them. However, I feel that if you have a cleaser and toner that you know work well for you, then EFFACLAR DUO + is just a great product to add into your routine. I must say thought that I really do recommend the cleanser and toner too! The whole range of EFFACLAR products are just amazing.

I have found that this product really reduces the amount of blemishes that appear on my skin (due to the Salicylic acid and LHA), and in conjunction with the toner has made my skin feel a lot smoother. 

The product is Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and paraben-free which is great.

EFFACLAR DUO + retails for around the £14.00 mark but it really depends on where you get it from. I got the set of 3 products I have spoken about for about £32.00 from Boots over the Christmas period in a set. I'm not sure if they still do it but it's worth having a look as that is such a great deal. If not they are all sold individually.

La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR DUO+

I hope that this post has been informative and interesting. Please feel free to ask any further questions in the comments section below. 

Love H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment