Thursday 22 January 2015

Hi I'm Holly and I'm a foodaholic

Anyone that knows me knows that I love food. When I was younger I used to be a suuuuper fussy eater, I literally used to live on pasta and ketchup as a dish, but luckily that changed as I got older and now I will try anything at least once. I don't eat meat, not because I don't like the taste - but because I don't enjoy the texture. That probably makes me a weirdo, but I'm okay with that. I have a really funny thing about texture with food, and so meaty fish and strangely anything 'too eggy' is out of the question. 

You're probably thinking... What on earth do you eat then?! I get asked that a lot and not going to lie, it kinda annoys me. So I don't eat meat or fish... I eat everything else! The point I'm trying to make is that I love food. I love cooking food, I love eating food, I love talking/writing about food. I love food. And I want to share my passion for food on this blog more than I do. I'm going to be sharing more recipes and ideas with you, and hope that you will share recipes and ideas with me in return. 

My style of cooking will probably appeal to vegetarians mainly, however anything I cook you could add your meat of choice to really... My boyfriend does that often! I might even include a meat suggestion in my posts - that could be helpful. 

If you have any suggestions, just let me know in the comments!

Love. H x

No comments:

Post a Comment