Tuesday 2 June 2015

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation - Review

Anyone that knows me personally, knows that I never, ever stop raving about this foundation. For the past, I would say, 4 months, if anyone has asked me what foundation I'm wearing it will be this one. I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation, which is when you know your foundation is looking gooooood.

I came across this product after using the True Match foundation and finding it too matte. I wanted something a little more dewy to give my skin some luminosity. So I tried Lumi Magique. And I am so, so glad I did. I hadn't head many amazing reviews about it so I wasn't expecting to fall in love with it like I did.

This product is designed to give your skin a natural looking glow, which it absolutely does. I'm someone that suffers from oily skin, so usually I would steer clear of anything that could possible make me too shiny. However, this product works perfectly over a mattifying primer (it doesn't at all defeat the object of having a dewy foundation) and stays looking fresh throughout the day. If you are someone that has dry skin or combination skin, I feel that this product would be perfect for you. It really is an all rounder.

I personally could not say enough good things about this foundation, I continue to repurchase it over and over again because it's one that I can fully trust. Plus it's from the drugstore which makes it an absolute winner in my eyes. At around £10.99 from Boots you really can't go wrong.

In terms of coverage, it is a medium/buildable full. However if you use just a little bit of this product you could achieve a really natural look. I like to use this foundation for medium coverage and correct any other areas with concealers.

Check out the video below to see this beauty in action!!!



I hope that this post was helpful guys. Please leave me a comment if there's a foundation you think I should try, or your thoughts on this foundation.

Thanks for reading!

Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment